Open May 25 through October 28.
The Hummingbird is obviously named after the hundreds of these birds that visit the Bruce Spruce Ranch each year and people so delight in feeding. It has an open floor plan with 2 beds downstairs and 3 beds upstairs.
This five double bed solid log cabin is one of those cabins that was moved in from the Flying W Guest Ranch and, after a complete makeover inside, it was ready to join the rest of the family of Bruce Spruce Ranch cabins. This took place in 1970-71.
All our cabins have electricity, refrigerator, freezer, gas oven with four burners, microwave, pots, pans, dishes and utensils, as well as a kitchen table with chairs. A pot bellied stove provides heat, with chopped wood easily available. Each cabin has a half bath with cold running water and a clean, centralized area for hot showers in individual stalls. There is also a central laundry facility that can be used for a small fee. Sheets and blankets are provided, but there are no kitchen or bath towels, so we recommend bringing your own.
- Five Double Bed Cabin $163.00 a night
- 7th night free
- Pets $10.00
- Horse $10.00
- Extra Person $10.00
- Twin/Roll-Away Bed $10.00
- Please note that all cabins are NON-SMOKING (cigarette or marijuana)
- 5% cash discount (includes checks and travelers checks)
- Taxes not included
- Reservations on all cabins require a deposit of 1/3 of total lodging cost or no less than 1 night’s rent to be paid when a reservation is made. Upon arrival, guest are responsible for the total payment of all reserved nights.
- Cancellations on summer cabins & RVs: If a cancellation is made at least 60 days before reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $20 handling fee. For cancellations made less than 60 days before a reservation, the deposit will not be refunded.