Open May 25 through October 28.
The Spruce cabin is named after the tree that covers most of our forest land surrounding the Ranch. This two bedroom (double bed in each room) solid log cabin is very unique in that the logs used in its construction were taken from the original McCoy homestead, of which Bruce Spruce Ranch was a part of, and dates back to the early 1900s.
Look closely and you will see that all of the logs in the walls were hand-hewn prior to the introduction of saw mills to the area. You can still see the axe marks where the logs were shaped. The Spruce was also reconstructed by the Bruce carpenters in the mid 1930s.
All our cabins have electricity, refrigerator, freezer, gas oven with four burners, microwave, pots, pans, dishes and utensils, as well as a kitchen table with chairs. A pot bellied stove provides heat, with chopped wood easily available. Each cabin has a half bath with cold running water and a clean, centralized area for hot showers in individual stalls. There is also a central laundry facility that can be used for a small fee. Sheets and blankets are provided, but there are no kitchen or bath towels, so we recommend bringing your own.
- Two Double Bed Cabin $96.00 a night
- 7th night free
- Pets $10.00
- Horse $10.00
- Extra Person $10.00
- Twin/Roll-Away Bed $10.00
- Please note that all cabins are NON-SMOKING (cigarette or marijuana)
- 5% cash discount (includes checks and travelers checks)
- Taxes Not Included
- Reservations on all cabins require a deposit of 1/3 of total lodging cost or no less than 1 night’s rent to be paid when a reservation is made. Upon arrival, guest are responsible for the total payment of all reserved nights.
- Cancellations on summer cabins & RVs: If a cancellation is made at least 60 days before reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $20 handling fee. For cancellations made less than 60 days before a reservation, the deposit will not be refunded.