Open May 25 through October 28.
The Columbine is one of the first 1930s cabins but its construction is of solid log type and its name, as you might guess, is after Colorado’s state flower.
The Columbine is a three double bed cabin with an upstairs bedroom and a wall between the two beds downstairs. It might be interesting to note that Judge Bruce brought a large crew of carpenters from Pleasant Hill, Mo. in 1935 or 1936 to work all summer building all of the original cabins, the Columbine being one of these.
All our cabins have electricity, refrigerator, freezer, gas oven with four burners, microwave, pots, pans, dishes and utensils, as well as a kitchen table with chairs. A pot bellied stove provides heat, with chopped wood easily available. Each cabin has a half bath with cold running water and a clean, centralized area for hot showers in individual stalls. There is also a central laundry facility that can be used for a small fee. Sheets and blankets are provided, but there are no kitchen or bath towels, so we recommend bringing your own.
- Three Double Bed Cabin $119.00 a night
- 7th night free
- Pets $10.00
- Horse $10.00
- Extra Person $10.00
- Twin/Roll-Away Bed $10.00
- Please note that all cabins are NON-SMOKING (cigarette or marijuana)
- 5% cash discount (includes checks and travelers checks)
- Taxes not included
- Reservations on all cabins require a deposit of 1/3 of total lodging cost or no less than 1 night’s rent to be paid when a reservation is made. Upon arrival, guest are responsible for the total payment of all reserved nights.
- Cancellations on summer cabins & RVs: If a cancellation is made at least 60 days before reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $20 handling fee. For cancellations made less than 60 days before a reservation, the deposit will not be refunded.