This cabin has a bed in the main part of the cabin. The second bed you walk out onto the screened in porch and go into the enclosed bedroom area.
The Aspen is a solid log cabin named after the many groves of Aspen trees throughout the Rocky Mountains. The Aspen dates back to the mid 1930s and the logs used in its construction are believed to have come from some of the out-buildings on the original McCoy homestead, perhaps the barn.
This two double bed cabin is very similar in design to the Linnet and also had the same remodeling and porch design changes as the Linnet. The Aspen sits off by itself and has a nice shaded picnic area with a gurgling mountain stream running by its side.
All our cabins have electricity, refrigerator, freezer, gas oven with four burners, microwave, pots, pans, dishes and utensils, as well as a kitchen table with chairs. A pot bellied stove provides heat, with chopped wood easily available. Each cabin has a half bath with cold running water and a clean, centralized area for hot showers in individual stalls. There is also a central laundry facility that can be used for a small fee. Sheets and blankets are provided, but there are no kitchen or bath towels, so we recommend bringing your own.
- Two Double Bed Cabin $96.00 a night
- 7th night free
- Pets $10.00
- Horse $10.00
- Extra Person $10.00
- Twin/Roll-Away Bed $10.00
- Please note that all cabins are NON-SMOKING (cigarette or marijuana)
- 5% cash discount (includes checks and travelers checks)
- Taxes not included
- Reservations on all cabins require a deposit of 1/3 of total lodging cost or no less than 1 night’s rent to be paid when a reservation is made. Upon arrival, guest are responsible for the total payment of all reserved nights.
- Cancellations on summer cabins & RVs: If a cancellation is made at least 60 days before reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $20 handling fee. For cancellations made less than 60 days before a reservation, the deposit will not be refunded.